Tuesday, May 5, 2009

1 year anniversary, of GRADUATION!!!

With graduation last weekend I was reminded of my own graduation last year. I can't believe I have been graduated for a whole year! The time has flown by! I never posted my pics last year because I was new to the Blogging world so I decided to commemorate the mile stone by posting them now! I look at me and Claire and I can't believe we survived the experience together! I want to thank my wonderful family for watching my sweet daughter and helping me keep my sanity! I couldn't have finished school without the love and support of my great hubby, my family, my friends, and my professors. Thank you all for helping me to accomplish something great. I love you all! (You may not be able to tell but Claire has a cute Wildcat Onsie on to show her school spirit!)

(***Hey friends, if you have any pics of us from the front I would love you forever!)

3 comments:

Jessie DeMille said...

That is awesome, it dosen't seem like it has been a year.

Josh and Laurie said...

I can't believe its been a year either. Time flies by. I might have a picture of us from the front... I'll have to check when I get home and I'll let ya know for sure. (We really need to get together again, I miss everyone)

Shaylynn... a girl, a story, a blog said...

Laura! I found your blog, cuz your husband commentend on my older brothers blog:) Claire is so beautiful. I can't believe how small this world can be at times. Your efy BFF... Shay;)